Full OEM support and CNC fabrication
We use our CAD/CAM expertise in conjunction with our (CNC) - Computer Numerically Controlled milling machines and our 5 - Axis routing systems (up to 8 x 12 foot capacity) to produce products in various quantities.
CNC fabrication offers a number of benefits:
- Shorter lead time.
- Reduced set-up cost due to CNC multi-task capabilities.
- Increased manufacturing repeatability with consistent quality.
- Improved aesthetics without increased cost.
- We work from customer supplied blueprints, or
- We provide design assistance to manufacture products that meet customer specifications. Our versatility has enabled us to convert sheet metal designs to more aesthetically pleasing thermoformed designs.
- Sonic Welding
- Painting and EMI/RFI Shielding (water based, completed in house)
- Screen Printing
- Pad-Printing and Non-Water Based coatings available via outsource.